Lourensford Wine Estate
- An existing house on the estate was converted into a restaurant.
- A large roofed stoep was added to increase the seating capacity during the summer months.
- For more information www.lourensford.co.za
The Coffee Roasting Company at Lourensford Wine Estate
- A mezzanine made out of standard scaffolding components provided a solution for the need of additional floor in rented space. This meant that the business did not have the expense of relocating, and at the expiry of the lease the structure can be dismantled and re-assembled at a new location or sold. There is always a market for second hand scaffolding.
- For more information www.coffeecompany.co.za